INSCRIPTIONS FOR THE SECOND EDITION (2022-2023)
The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the program’s requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. Applications must be submitted online and all required documents must be provided (see below).
In the event of places remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolong it.
The Official Starting date is October 30th, 2022
Application for admission: from April 19th to June 10th, 2022
Notice of admission: by June 30th, 2022
Application for admission: from July 1st to August 15, 2022
Notice of admission: by September 1st, 2022
Please note that applicants will only be considered once they have submitted all the required documentation, in PDF format.
Before beginning the application, please read the information on this page, confirm that you meet the admission requirements, ensure that the registration process is open, and have the required documentation ready.
– Undergraduate degree
– Knowledge of written and spoken English
The selection of students will be carried out taking into account:
– Relevant studies (40%)
– Relevant experience (30%)
– Motivation (30%)
Required documentation (PDFs only)
– Official Bachelor Degree (if still pending, please click here. Please notice that according to UAB policies you must have your bachelor’s degree before the starting date of the master’s). Please read carefully the information regarding the formalities of the Bachelor’s Degree here.
– DNI, NIE, TIE, or valid passport
– CV with 2 contacts for references
– Motivation Letter (max 2 pages)
Email the required documentations (mentioned above) with the subject line “Application of Surname_Name for part-time/full-time Masters” to Stephanie McDonagh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail, you will receive detailed information about the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder.
For questions please contact Stephanie McDonagh at: email@example.com .