The admission process serves to ensure that all students meet the program’s requirements and thus guarantee an optimal work environment during the course. To apply for admission you can do it online and you need to provide all the required documents (see below)
In the event of places remaining once the final date of application is expired, the coordination may prolong it.
Expected started date is November 2021 (see the Program)
Please note that applicants will only be considered once they have submitted all the required documentation, in PDF format.
Very important: before registering in the application, you must carefully read the information you will find on this page to have the required documentation ready and confirm that you meet the access requirements and that the registration process is open.
– Undergraduate degree
– Knowledge of written and spoken English
The selection of students will be carried out taking into account:
– Relevant studies (40%)
– Relevant experience (30%)
– Motivation (30%)
Required documentation (PDFs only)
– Official Bachelor Degree (if still pending, please click here. Please notice that according to UAB policies you must have your bachelor’s degree before the starting date of the master’s). Please read carefully the information regarding the formalities of the Bachelor’s Degree here.
– Academic transcript
– DNI, NIE, TIE or valid passport
– CV with 2 contacts for references
– Motivation Letter (max 2 pages)
Notice of admission
The admission resolution will be sent to the e-mail address you specify when you fill the application. In this e-mail, you will receive detailed information about the enrolment procedure.
The resolution will not be published on the web. All communication will be via e-mail.
Be sure to check your e-mail spam folder. Sometimes messages are treated as spam.
If you pass admission, you will receive the instructions to enroll via e-mail.
For questions please contact: email@example.com